In this week's Five Good Questions, we're interviewing Maya Peterson about her book Early Bird.
Maya Peterson is a current high school student who values the power of investing young, so she wrote a book about it called "Early Bird: The Power of Investing Young" and works to educate those around her about the power of compounding with talks and workshops.
Five Good Questions:
1. Where did your passion for investing come from and what inspired you to write a book at such a young age?
2. What are three of your best tips for young investors?
3. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
4. How did you develop a relationship with the Motley Fool?
5. What are some of the dangers of a Peter Lynch-inspired “buy-what-you-know” investment strategy?