In this week's Five Good Questions, we're interviewing Eric Jorgenson about the book The Almanack of Naval Ravikant.
Eric Jorgenson is a product strategist and writer. In 2011, he joined the founding team of Zaarly, a company dedicated to helping homeowners find home service providers they can trust. His business blog, Evergreen, educates and entertains more than one million readers. You can find all of his projects and other writing on EJorgenson.com.
Five Good Questions:
1. This is a very unusual book--how did this project come about?
2. What was your favorite section to work on?
3. What does Naval say about ego, identity, labels and habits?
4. What changes have you made in your own life since compiling this book?
5. What are some common ideas or themes that connect the various advice throughout the book?